- Tel: 01603 782223
- Address: Jeckells of Wroxham Ltd., Station Road, Wroxham, Norfolk, England, NR12 8UT
Send EnquiryNote: All fields required
Spinnakers by Jeckells The Sailmakers
Jeckells has been making racing and cruising specification yacht spinnakers for over 100 years. Our experience in designing and manufacturing spinnakers of the utmost quality is unrivalled in the sailmaking world.
The Radial Head Spinnaker
The Radial Head Spinnaker is a good all round general purpose spinnaker suitable for both cruising and racing.
The panels radiate from the head to stabilise the shoulders and the horizontal panels ensure that the sail will fall within the average yachtsman's budget.
Why Use A Jeckells Spinnaker?
- Supplied with the Jeckells Five Year Cruising Sail Guarantee
- Computer designed and laser cut ensures accuracy
- Available in any colour combination
- Colour coded leech and foot tapes
- Personalised logo can be sewn or painted onto the sail
- Sails bags are supplied as standard
- Continued support from our unique after sales service
Tri Radial Spinnaker
The Tri Radial Spinnaker is a high performance sail manufactured with the panels of material radiating from each corner.
The construction allows for greater stability and uniform shape which enables the sail to set closer to the wind.
As with any spinnaker, a Jeckells snuffer is a must.